Everybody is watching the Olympics because of the excitement, seeing the USA dominate and it’s only here every four years. Although watching it is fun, it can sometimes feel like it’s dragging along. You may be forced to watch a sport that isn’t that interesting or that you have no interest in just because it’s the Olympics.
To make watching the Olympics more interesting or fun during those boring times, you should play the 2012 Olympics Drinking Game.
Here is the breakdown.
Take a drink when:
- The Olympian doesn’t Stick the Landing
- Hideous Uniforms are on screen
- Michael Phelps is mentioned
- You hear the announcers say “Just a Kid from…”
- A runner up who didn’t win is bitter
- You spy a Shotput derp
- If you see tears from Olympian, coach or anyone in the audience
- Too much beach volleyball coverage? Take a drink
- Visa ad is displayed
- Spy a celebrity spectator
Take a shot when:
- New world record is made
- Someone goes in for a high five and is left hanging (ha!)
- Notice a gymnast of a dubious age
- See a fat kid and his fat parents
- U.S.S.R. is mentioned
- The Olympians coach is their dad
- Wipeout on the hurdles
- A Nordic country wins gold
- Balance beam fall
- Casual nationalism by announcers
Start chugging when:
- Compound fracture occurs
- Wrong National anthem is played during medal ceremony
- Liechtenstein wins
- USA wins Gold Medal in ping pong
- A diver does a bellyflop instead of gracefully diving in without a splash
- Streaker makes an appearance
You can add any types of rules that you want to make this game more fun. Now, there will never be a boring moment in the Olympics. Always remember to drink responsibly!