In anticipation of the release of the iPhone5, a team from creative and social media agency Black Book Ink set out for five days of “glamping” this morning. Setting up camp at 5:00 am on Monday, September 17th at Apple’s Knox Street store in Dallas, the group has no intention of sacrificing luxury or their daily work routine for the duration of their week long excursion.
The social media mavens and self-proclaimed brand junkies of Dallas’ creative and marketing firm Black Book Ink are serious about their Apple products. Black Book Ink specializes in digital and social media, serving clients in the luxury marketplace. When news broke of the upcoming iPhone5 release, founding partner and Chief Strategy Officer Sabrina Dee decided the team must be among the first to have the new phones and put their glamping plan in motion. Dee comments, “We are huge Apple fanatics. They do a fantastic job of creating stylish products that enable multi-tasking between your personal and professional agendas. The iPhone5 seems to be their best release yet!” She goes on to say, “We work in a boutique firm specializing in luxury for our clients, so we have set out create a stylish ‘glampsite’ that will enable both work and leisure while patiently awaiting the iPhone5.”
The Black Book Ink Glampsite will include:
- Luxurious glampsite designed by Eleven 11 Design including three main areas: sleeping, working/dining and lounging. This one-of-a-kind city street campsite will include a curated collection of vintage and contemporary pieces, including iconic Bertoia side chairs for Knoll and accents by Missoni.
- Green Juice deliveries from Le Jus. The team at Black Book Ink believes in Juicing, so they will have their juice delivered daily. After all, urban campers must stay healthy!
- Personal Training. To live the glamorous life, a fitness routine is essential. With that in mind Black Book Ink will be training with personal trainers from Equinox Fitness Clubs at their glampsite.
- Fresh Food. The Black Book Ink team loves to indulge in all of the fabulous dining Dallas has to offer, and will have gourmet food delivered to them throughout their stay by several local restaurants.
- Play by play social reporting. The Black Book Team will be sharing their experience through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Other luxury brands joining in the fun by delivering meals and other indulgences include: Forty Five Ten and the T-Room at Forty Five Ten, Crazy Water, and many more.
You can follow the adventures of Black Book Ink on Twitter and Instagram @BlackBookInk and search for hashtag #GlampiPhone5.