I have been working closely with the Dallas TNT show helping promote and push the awesome new series. The Dallas series as a whole has done an amazing job with social media and having the characters interact with each other and fans through Facebook and Twitter. One of the games they have been pushing is Rise to Power. It’s simple game, you choose a character who you think has what it takes to Rise to Power before the new episode airs. Trust me, it’s worth playing.
How to Play Rise to Power:
- REGISTER. Sign up through Facebook or Twitter for automatic points, or through an e-mail account. Then sharpen your claws and get ready to play. Check the Official Rules for mail in instructions
- DECLARE YOUR ALLEGIANCE. Declare allegiance to the DALLAS character you think has what it takes to Rise to Power before each new episode. Take sides before 9pm ET on Wednesday nights.
- RISE TO POWER. Earn points based on your character’s weekly power ranking. Link your Get Glue, Facebook and Twitter accounts, check in to DALLAS on Get Glue and interact with the characters online to earn more points. Make sure you link your accounts so all your activity can be tracked.
- INTERACT ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. Link your Facebook and Twitter accounts and earn points by using #DallasTNT and the weekly hashtags. You must log-in at least once every 60 days so we can continue to track your points. Earn additional points when you check-in on Get Glue or make your own Dallas Opening Credits.
- SPREAD THE WORD. Winning feels so much better when you know who you’re beating. Share your unique link and earn points for every player you sign-up.
- WIN. Every ten points translates into one entry in our weekly draws for over a thousand prizes including flat screens, phones, tablets, DALLAS inspired luxury items and the Grand Prize, a trip to Southfork.
Number six is why people keep playing Rise to Power. You can win everything from a Dallas Quick Fact book to a fully paid trip to Dallas and Southfork. But who actually wins right?
I received an email at the beginning of the month stating “Congratulations, You Could Be A Winner.” I was excited until I saw the word could. The email stated that I could possibly be a winner of a new tablet retailing at $600. Well weeks went on and I never heard anything so I put it in the past and assumed that I didn’t win.
Lo and behold, I received a letter in the mail from The Ewings with a $600 giftcard to Apple. I won an iPad generation 3 from Dallas TNT. So how did I win? I make sure and play Rise to Power each week before the new episode airs and participate as much as possible on Twitter. Follow my live tweets every Wednesday and join the conversations!