You’ve heard her name, whether it be from her beauty line or involvement with charities around town, Susan Posnick has made a name for herself. Even through juggling a busy schedule between industry events and personal appearance, Susan has worked hard to bring together a beauty line that offers sun protection and healthy foundation coverage after being diagnosed with skin cancer.
Susan Posnick makes beauty simple for women of all ages and all lifestyles by offering a line of beauty necessities that combine unique formulations with innovative, portable packaging. Her line allows all women to look their best in the least amount of time because, seriously, who really has all day to get ready?
I was given Susan Posnick’s Brush on Block to test out. Susan first began experimenting with mineral skin products over a decade ago. She was quickly attracted to the natural components, ease-of-application, instant coverage, and non-irritating attributes of mineral formulations. After developing a range of natural color cosmetics with SPF, a dry, mineral-based sunblock for everyone seemed like a natural encore. Brush On Block was born in late 2011.
I don’t wear a lot of face makeup, so I was unsure about Brush on Block and if I would like it or not. If I do wear any type of make up on my face it is always loose powder, no creams so luckily Brush on Block was right down my alley. After trying the product, I had to share and give YOU a reason to give it a try.
Top Reasons to try Brush on Block:
- Mineral Powder. Mineral based makeup is made from finely ground minerals from the earth and is not synthetic like other traditional makeup bases. People using mineral makeup have less breakouts, more skin protection, and a healthier body because there is no chemical residues being absorbed by the skin.
- Waterproof. Brush On Block is both water and sweat resistant and retains SPF 30 protection after 80 minutes of water activity or sweating.
- Men and Women can use it. It is translucent and since it sits on top of the skin’s surface, there is no risk of smudging, running or greasy residue.
- Protection from sun. SPF 30 protection even after being in the water.
- Lasts a long time. The minerals in your Brush On Block brush should last approximately 3 – 4 months with average use. If you are repeating applications due to swimming or sweating, you may use the product more quickly.
- Cost Efficient. Brush on Block is only $24.95, cheap enough to try and won’t break the bank.
- Clean and simple. Within a few seconds you can apply the Brush on Block with no clean up needed. It’s great to keep in your bag and use on the go.
I have loved my Brush on Block, it’s easy to use and benefits you and your skin. You can purchase Brush on Block online.