Chef Graham Dodds has brought on a new head mixologist at Central 214 - Amber West. You will be able to enjoy a DOUBLE HAPPY HOUR with both new spring drinks from Amber West and delicious bites from Chef Graham Dodds.
Here are some of the delicious cocktails that will be available for $8:
- Honeybee Rita – With a nod to Chef Dodds’ passion for beekeeping, our Margarita features Hibiscus Infused Blanco Tequila, Barengager, Texas honey and fresh lime
- Aviation – Bartender’s favorite from the 1900s with Plymouth Gin, Luxardo Maraschino and fresh lemon
- Caipirinha - Brazil’s famous farmer’s cocktail using Leblon Cachaca, fresh lime and sugar
- Sazerac - Variation of one of America’s oldest cocktails using Pierre Ferrand Cognac, Bulleit Rye, Peychaud’s Bitters, and Herbsaint
- Thyme Clover Club - Our interpretation of a classic with a sprig of thyme, Plymoth Gin, egg white, raspberry and fresh lemon
- Hemingway Daiquiri – Hemingway’s version of his favorite Cuban cocktail using Bacardi Rum, Luxardo Maraschino, fresh lime and grapefruit with a dash of orange bitters
Happy Hour is every night of the week in the bar and courtyard patio from 5-7pm and 10pm-midnight. Stop in and try the new cocktail as well as amazing food from Chef Dodds and let me know what you think!