I can’t believe the holidays have come and gone. It all seemed to fly by in a flash. It seems a bit surreal that we are already in 2016, but the year has been off to a great start. This holiday was one of the best ones that I can remember. Holidays are a bit different with my family now that my siblings and I are all grown. We’re all married and my siblings both have children. Not to mention my husband has a sister with a family of her own. To say our Christmas’ are crazy would be an understatement. I have a total of 8 nieces and nephews and it’s so much fun to spend the holidays with them.
Since there are so many kids to buy for, it’s hard to keep up with what to buy them and what they like. My nieces and nephews are constantly glued to electronics. Let’s be real – we all are! My sister explained the ups and downs of signing up my niece and nephew on a new contract for a phone until we discovered the AT&T GoPhone plans.
AT&T Go Phones are not only economical, they just make sense. After reviewing the plans, the phones and exactly what AT&T offers, I had to share with you the reasons why you should consider getting one yourself.
5 Reasons To Buy an AT&T GoPhone
- Contracts Suck. I hate to be so blunt about it but being tied down in a contract is not awesome. If you’re like most of the population, you aren’t reading every little detail of your contract and God only knows what you are agreeing to. With no annual contract, GoPhone customers have the flexibility to choose and make changes to their plan as
- Awesome Phones. I always thought go phones were phones from the 90’s. I found out real quick, they are just as awesome as the phones you would buy when you have a regular contract with a provider. You can choose from the latest 4G LTE Android and Windows smartphones at affordable prices.
- Rate plans that fit your lifestyle. One thing about contracts is that most don’t fit what I need or use. Let’s be real, I personally don’t need unlimited minutes because I rarely talk on the phone but I need all the data I can get. Plans start as low as $45/month.
- Love the device you already own? No problem. The idea of having to buy or lease a new phone when I switch plans is very irritating especially if I love the phone I’m using. Good news – GoPhone is compatible with most phones, including iPhones, giving new and current AT&T users the ability to easily activate their current device on GoPhone.
- Access to 4G LTE network. AT&T offers GoPhone customers service on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network, reaching more than 300 million people, making it easy to stay connected. AT&T’s network now has the nation’s strongest LTE signal.
It’s a no brainer. If you’re looking for a new cell phone provider or a new plan, check out what AT&T has available!