Bread Winner’s has opened it’s fourth location in NorthPark where Cibus was formerly located. I stopped in one evening to check out the new space and LOVE everything they’ve done. The NorthPark Bread Winner’s location offers a few extras that the other locations don’t.
The menu is the same with one added specialty – flat breads. The previously tenants left their wood fire oven and Bread Winners has taken full advantage of it. These flat breads are to die for! There are currently 5 different types of flat beads for you to order.
- Salami & Pesto: peppadew peppers, fresh tomato
- Pulled Pork: caramelized onion, bbq, sharp cheddar cheese, house ranch
- Vegetarian: creamy spinach & artichoke, mushrooms, blistered tomatoes, fresh Parmesan cheese
- Margherita: tomato, basil, fresh mozzarella cheese
- Quattro Formaggio: cheddar, jack, parmesan & mozzarella cheeses
Each flat bread only costs $10, they are a great way to start off your meal.
Bread Winners is located in the perfect spot with a huge patio that faces the courtyard at NorthPark Center. The patio is great for friends and family to enjoy the amazing Texas weather. While on the patio be sure to play life size Jenga, Connect Four or Corn Hole (or use these games to occupy your children while enjoying a drink with your friends).
If you haven’t been to the new Bread Winners location, you’re missing our. Stop by any day from 3-7pm and enjoy 1/2 priced appetizers and flat breads, $5 signature cocktails, skinny drinks and elixirs and $1 off wine and bottled beers. Now you have NO reason not to stop by.