From creating an original champagne cocktail at your table to a sweet chocolate finish, Cook Hall Dallas has designed a Valentine’s Day experience meant to be shared, including an exclusive Valentine’s Cocktail Kit and posh menu.
VALENTINE’S COCKTAIL KIT
Enjoy before-dinner-play with the Valentine’s Cocktail Kit, featuring a split of chilled champagne, along with Cherry Yuzu and Elderflower Ginger mixers crafted on premises. The sleek wire basket also comes with a selection of herbs, bitters, sour shrubs, tinctures, garnishes and bar tools. Take turns adding a drop or two of this…then a splash of that…for a champagne toast that truly reflects your unique union. (And take note, champagne and ginger have long reputations as aphrodisiacs, while cherries are said to stimulate pheromone production.)
Move into dinner with a variety of dishes presented to the table for everyone to partake.
- fresh oysters with passion fruit mignonette;
- baby beet salad including mache, goat cheese and champagne vinaigrette;
- cheddar jalapeno fritters, and roasted brussels sprouts accented by apple wood smoked bacon;
- grilled red snapper with citrus fennel salad or roasted prime rib eye and salsa verde
(each guest will choose one entrée)
- raspberry-chocolate truffle cake to ensure the evening ends on a high note.
Valentine’s dinner is $52 per person on Thursday, February 14. The Valentine’s menu items will also be available a la carte on Friday and Saturday, February 15-16. The cocktail kit ($15 plus the cost of champagne) will be available February 14-16. Valet parking will be validated for all guests.