Is there anything more delicious than cookies and cream? It is by far one of my favorite things ever especially when it comes to baking. I’ve made a lot of cookies with oreos but I had never thought to use a Hersheys Cookies and Cream bar. Just like any other Hersheys bar that would be used, a cookies and cream bar adds so much flavor and adds the perfect cream flavor to any cookie.
When baking cookies, I’m all about using the same base recipe but adding in delicious extras such as any candy bar that I have in my house. You can change an ordinary cookie into extraordinary by adding one simple ingredient.
I recently made cookies and cream cookies and instantly added it to my list of favorite cookies I’ve ever made. You’ll love this recipe and every body will be coming back for more so be sure to double the recipe if possible!
Cookies and Cream Cookies Made With Whoppers
Makes 24 cookies
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 C Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter, softened
- 3/4 C sugar
- 3/4 C brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 C whoppers candy chopped
- 1 1/2 C chopped Hershey’s cookies and cream chocolate
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Using a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Only doing one at a time, add the eggs, mixing well after each one
- Gradually beat in flour mixture
- Mix in the 1 C of chopped whoppers and 1 C of cookies and cream chocolate.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, scoop out some dough onto the cookie sheet
- Bake 12 at a time for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown
Looking for more cookie recipes?
- Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Peanut Butter Muddy Buddy Cookies
- Easter Chick Nutter Butter Cookies
- Bunny Paw Sugar Cookies
- Thumbprint Cookie
- Football Field Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easter Egg Cookies
- Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crinkle Cookies
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cookie
- Pumpkin Spice Mocha Latte Cookies
- Finding Dory Cookies
- Homemade Oreo Cookies