Before I knew anything about coffee or even really tried drinking it, I would go to Starbucks and order and a caramel Frappuccino. Although there was coffee in it, it always tasted like an amazing dessert – that would give you a buzz. Years later, I started learning more about coffee and what I like so I don’t order them nearly as often but Caramel Frapps are still one of my favorites. I found a recipe that I’ve tweaked that tastes just like the Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks and I had to share it!
This Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino copycat recipe is not only DELICIOUS but it’s so easy to make! Tweak it to make it your own! I like to add extra caramel syrup to mine!
- cup of ice
- ½ cup strong coffee – cold
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoon caramel syrup
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (optional)
- Whipped cream
- In blender, first add ice
- Then add coffee
- Add ½ cup milk (any kind of milk you want)
- Add in 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce
- Add in 2 tablespoon of caramel syrup
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar
- Pulse and blend until thoroughly blended (about 30 seconds)
- Pour in cup and top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce (optional)
Looking for more Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipes? We have FIVE more recipes including recipes for Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino, and Gingerbread Latte! Click the picture below for more recipes!