Executive Chef Aaron Henschen at Del Frisco’s Grille is pleased to add several new appetizers, cocktails and entrees to Del Frisco’s Grille’s eclectic lunch, brunch and dinner menus, including several dishes featuring locally-sourced ingredients. The bold and flavorful new items are the perfect complement to the Grille’s signature take on classic American comfort foods.
Check out some of the new items:
- White Sangria, made with Pinot Grigio, white peach puree, peach schnapps and fresh berries
- Tennessee Peach, a delicious mix of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey, fresh peaches, honey and lime juice
- The Morning After, a refreshing mix of coconut vodka, coconut water, lemon-lime soda and fresh lemon sour
All of the appetizers are offered during lunch and dinner.
- Kuby’s Pepperoni & Sausage Flatbread, topped with locally-made meats from Dallas’s Kuby’s Sausage House, mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, parmesan and crushed red pepper
- Steamed Edamame with Korean barbecue spice and lime salt
- French Onion Dip made with shallots, green onions and Vidalia onions and served with house-made kettle chips
- Chicken Avocado Wrap with locally-sourced Crystal Creek chicken, lettuce, tomato, bacon and chipotle aioli
- Rock Shrimp Tacos served with corn-jicama slaw, avocado and serrano-honey vinaigrette
- Heirloom Tomato and Burrata Salad with balsamic vinegar and basil oil
- Chicken Schnitzel with sweet potato spaetzle, bordelaise sauce and topped with a fried egg
- Orecchiette Pasta with lemon-thyme chicken and fresh spinach in a garlic cream sauce
- Shrimp and Grits with homemade tasso pan gravy is a unique and flavorful take on the Southern staple
- Homestead Gristmill corn grits are made in nearby Waco
- Lemon Blueberry Pancakes with blueberry compote and warm maple syrup
- Crabcake Benedict; Chef Aaron’s modern approach to the classic benedict features Del Frisco’s Grille’s signature crabcakes, poached eggs and asparagus on toasted focaccia and topped with Cajun lobster sauce
- Southern Fried Chicken and Waffles with spicy maple syrup and thick-cut hickory-smoked bacon
Stop by today and give Chef Aaron Henschen’s latest additions.