March is home improvement month at the Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity ReStores, which includes a huge inventory of doors and windows. For the crafty at heart, we scoured the creative recesses of Pinterest to find the best DIY projects to take advantage of this sale and create one-of-a-kind home décor.
With the price of doors and windows so cheap, why not use your craft skills to the test? Here are some Pinterest-Inspired DIY Project Ideas using Doors and Windows:
- Make a picnic table out of a door.
- Create a window picture frame.
- Transform exterior windows into interior décor.
- Create a door reading nook.
- Make a door chalkboard.
- Make a vision bulletin board out of a window.
- Decorate your walls with door murals.
- Create “frosted” privacy windows.
- Put your feet up on a door-turned-coffee-table.
- Two words: Chevron Doors.
Dbn’t pay full price for any DIY home project. Stop by one of the three ReStores in the Dallas area for all of your supplies.
ReStores are located in both Dallas and Garland:
- West Dallas: 2800 N Hampton Rd, Dallas, TX 75212
- Northwest Dallas: 3546 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX 75235
- Garland: 451 W Interstate 30,Garland, TX 75043