DoubleTree by Hilton knows the “little things” mean everything when it comes to a memorable travel experience, which is why the hotel brand asked what “little things” would make their travel experiences brighter. Based on more than 5,000 responses so far, the fast-growing hotel brand has taken the valuable feedback and hit the road for a year-round tour to share some of those “little things” they requested.
On November 12, the DoubleTree by Hilton Little Things Project is stopping in Dallas. The tented experience will provide a fun welcome at West Village and will offer tourists and locals a variety of “little things” experiences and giveaways to brighten their days, including:
- Local deals and offers, to provide visitors and residents alike exclusive bargains while they’re traveling in the city;
- The sweet treat of one of DoubleTree by Hilton’s chocolate chip cookies – our brand’s legendary icon for warm and welcoming service;
- Free WiFi for visitors to stay connected during their day, relaxing in our lounge to send an email or go online;
- A “power bar” where visitors can take a moment to “recharge” by powering their electronics before heading to their next destination;
- And DoubleTree by Hilton will continue to listen and deliver those “little things” event attendees are telling us would brighten their days as the tour makes its way from city to city.
How awesome is this? In addition to the event experience, Little Things Project ambassadors will be driving a “Swarm Car” throughout the city today, asking travelers via Twitter what “little things” would make their day brighter and surprising select lucky people by fulfilling their request. Caught in the rain and need an umbrella? Spilled coffee on your shirt and need a new one? Like a free cab ride to the airport? Consumers can tweet to @DoubleTree with their requests using #LittleThings for the Swarm Car to turn their request into a reality.
People can also follow the journey and submit new “little things” by visiting the DoubleTree by Hilton Facebook Page. Here people can also enter the Little Things Project Sweepstakes to win instant prizes and a $25,000 dream vacation getaway. Additionally, consumers can get an inside peek at tour stops through Instagram using #LittleThings, as well as follow the tour on Twitter (www.twitter.com/doubletree) and YouTube (www.youtube.com/
Finally, in accordance with The Little Things Project, this holiday season DoubleTree by Hilton is partnering with Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® campaign to encourage little acts that make a big difference to help end child hunger. For everyone who attends the Little Things Project tour stops between November 1 and November 30 and takes the Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® pledge, DoubleTree by Hilton will donate $1 to the No Kid Hungry® campaign*. If you’re unable to attend one of the Little Things Project events, please visit us onwww.facebook.com/doubletree and take the pledge on the Little Things Project tab. One dollar can help connect a child to up to 10 meals.