Before getting pregnant, the last thing on my mind was how I would dress my bump. Thankfully, I have been able to wear my normal clothes until about 7 months. Around the 26th week of pregnancy, I started to notice how small all of my shirts looked on me and how my jeans weren’t fitting the same.
That was about the time that I realized, it was time to start purchasing maternity clothes. I love shopping online but when it comes to clothes, I like to be able to go into a store and try them on because all clothes fit so differently. One spot that I’ve learned has great maternity clothes is Target. Let’s be real, I’m not too surprised and honestly each Target store offers a different variety of maternity clothes.
I’ve put together some easy maternity outfits with clothes all purchased from Target.
- 3/4 Sleeve Denim Shirt Dress — $29.99
- Studded Trim Dress — $27.99
- MaCheria 3/4 Sleeve Wrap Top — $24.99
- MaCherie Striped Belted Top — $21.99
- Short Sleeve Top, Oatmeal Heather — $19.99
- Orange Woven Top — $24.99
- MaCherie Front Printed Black Top — $21.99
- Maternity Waist Tie Shorts — $22.99
- Over the Belly Leggings — $16.99
- Over the Belly Dark Wash Jeggings — $34.99
- Mad Love Lynnea Loafers — $19.99
- Merona Emma Flats — $39.99
- Bicycle Print Infinity Scarf — $17.99
- Deer and Forest Print Scarf — $17.99
The good thing about Texas is that Winter doesn’t last long so I’m able to wear short sleeve shirts and dresses throughout the Winter months which makes it easier to mix and match clothes. My suggestion is to always find clothes that are comfortable. Nothing is worse than tugging on your shirt all day or trying to adjust your belly band.
What is your favorite go to maternity outfit?