Brace yourself for the largest gathering of food trucks in the state of Texas on May 11th and May 12th. U.S. Food Trucks is hosting the first annual Food Truck Fest at the Valley View mall parking lot. This two day event will feature over 30 (yes, THIRTY) food trucks from around the great state of Texas that have come together to benefit the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.
Are you wondering if your favorite food truck will be at the event? Here are the confirmed participants:
- Belgian Waffle Company-specializing in the Waffle de Liége
- Cajun Tailgators -Serving great cajun food…Let the good times roll
- Coreanos – Mexican Cuisine with Korean in Between
- Crazy Fish – Sushi Food Truck
- Dough Boy Pizza – Gourmet pizza off a food truck
- enticed – Gourmet shaved ice and more
- Gandolfos – Serving great Pastrami and more
- Little Vessel Grill Food Truck – American Fusion Cuisine
- Nammi Food Truck – Cruisin’ Vietnamese Fusion serving Banh Mi
- Rock and Roll Tacos – 100% Authentic Street Tacos
- Ruthies Rolling Cafe – Tasty grub so good you’ll squeal.
- The Butchers Son – Famous Johnsonville Sausage – Food with heritage
- Three Lions -Fast. Delicious. Englis
- Tin Star Taco Taxi – Notoriously Addictive Gourmet Tacos
- TX Delizioso – Where Texan meets Italian
- Wiener Man – time and time again voted as one of ,if not THE, best hot dog out there.
- Yume Burger – Japanese burgers. Experience the burger, redefined.
Food Truck Fest Details:
PLACE: Valley View Center Mall, Dallas TX — View Map
GENERAL ADMISSION: $5.00 for admission wrist band. Children under 12 are FREE. 15% of the attendance proceeds will go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, North Texas Chapter. Also bring money to purchase food at the trucks!
FRIDAY, MAY 11th
5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Kick-off Event and block party
SATURDAY, MAY 12TH
8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Dash & Dine 5K Run and Walk & 1 Mile Fun Run
11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Food Truck Festival