Today’s recipe is for Deep Fried Peanut Butter, Jelly and Banana Sandwich.
Deep-Fried Peanut Butter & Jelly & Banana Sandwich
- Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg and water.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper; whisk into the egg mixture until smooth. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees
- Make your peanut butter jelly and banana sandwiches
- Cut sandwiches in quarters and dip in batter, then place in oil.
- Deep fry until all sides are golden brown
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar