Growing up, I was never a big coffee person. In high school, I would frequent Starbucks but mainly because I was obsessed with their caramel frappucinos, you know – the drink that doesn’t taste like coffee with a big sweet dessert. I drank them as frequent as often. Once I got out of college, I started drinking a lot of coffee.
While I thought I drank a lot of coffee before having my first kid, I upped my intake tremendously after having him. I had no idea how much I would become obsessed with coffee. It’s the first thing I make in the morning and it’s what keeps me going throughout the day. I have no shame in drinking it multiple times a day.
Because I love coffee so much and I know that there are so many people in the same boat as me, I’ve gathered a bunch of great gift ideas for the coffee obsessed. These gift ideas range from coffee makers to the cutest necklace. No matter who you are buying for, there is something on this list that they will love.
- Rosa Vila Caffeine Molecule Necklace — $14.80
- Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker — $116.99
- Nostalgia Breakfast Station — $60.99
- Mind Reader Coffee Pod Organizer — $38.89
- Coffee Joulies — $60.00
- Coffee Landscape T-Shirt — $17.99
- SterlingPro French Press — $27.95
- Coffee Bean Drawstring Shorts — $20.90
- Coffee Lover’s Diet Book — $19.28
- JavaPresse Coffee Burr Mill — $23.99
- Cuisinart Automatic Burr Mill — $39.99
- Nielsen Massey Vanilla Sugar — $25.00
- Easy Life Milk Frother — $9.99
- Coffee & Oatmeal Exfoliating Soap — $8.99
- Cosori Coffee Mug Warmer — $29.99
- Bring Me Coffee Socks — $14.99
- SmartShow iMug — $79.00
- Bath & Body Works Coffee Candle — $32.06
- Stainless Steel Double Wall Mugs — $19.97
- AeroPress Espresso Maker — $35.90
Because I love coffee so much, we’re always making delicious drink recipes and desserts that contain coffee. Here are some coffee recipes you don’t want to miss: