On April 20th, enjoy tunes and fresh brews at the Panther Island Pavilion in Fort Worth. Untapped was designed by its organizers as an event equally focused on quality music and beer, a balance uncommon at music festivals and rarely found at beer events. The aim is not about the quantity of selection but rather the curating of the best in both craft beer and emerging local and national bands.
There are three different types of tickets you can purchase. The Concert Ticket which will get you in the gates at 3:30pm for the music that begins at 3:45, these tickets are $22. The Concert + Beer Ticket will get you Twelve 2 oz Beer Samples, Concert Ticket, and Beer glass, these tickets are $30. The VIP Beer Event (best bang for your buck) will get you Early Entry at 2pm, access to rare tappings, twelve 2 oz beer samplings, in-and-out privileges, concert ticket, beer glass and 20% off event merchandise for only $58.
Want to win tickets? Scroll all the down to see how!
- Justin Townes Earl: Had debut performances at New York’s Carnegie Hall and on The Late Show with David Letterman
- Deer Tick: Recorded dozens of different kinds of music
- Sarah Jaffe: Local singer – songwriter who always has a sold out show
- Tennis: Their widely praised debut “Cape Dory,” which The Wall Street Journal called “a winsome set of breezy pop songs,” was released earlier this year
- The Orbans: Rock band based out of Ft. Worth
- Somebody’s Darling: Since 2007 the band has turned in over 400 regional and national shows.
- Skeleton Coast: Watch as they switch from strings to keys apparently on a whim, often in the middle of a long tune.
- Dove Hunter: Coming together from the Denton and Dallas bands Mandarin, Sub Oslo, Doosu and Jet Screamer
- Founders Brewing Co featuring KBS
- Green Flash Brewing Co featuring Silva Stout
- Avery Brewing Co featuring Odio Equum
- Ballast Point featuring Bourbon Barrel Aged Sea Monster
- Alaskan Brewing Co featuring 2004 Smoked Porter
- Community Beer Co featuring Mosiac IPA (debut)
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co featuring Barrel Ages Barleywine (debut)
- Oskar Blues Brewery featuring Bourbon Barrel Aged Ten Fidy
- Four Corners Brewing Co featuring Super Bee (debut)
- Brooklyn Brewery featuring 2009 Black Chocolate Stout
- Stone Brewing Co featuring 16th Anniversary w/ Green Tea
- Lakewood Brewing Co featuring Bourbon Barrel Aged Temptress
- Hops & Grain Brewing featuring Common Denominator
- Dogfish Head Brewery featuring Bitches Brew
- Goose Island Beer Co featuring Sofie
- Founders Brewing Co featuring All Day IPA
- Saint Arnold featuring Diving Reserve #13
- Widmer Brothers featuring 2011 & 2012 Brrbon
- Boulevard featuring 2012 Rye on Rye
- Ranger Creek Brewing featuring Strawberry Milk Stout
- Lagunitas Brewing Co featuring Fusion 12
- Revolver Brewing Co featuring Sidewinder
- Austin Beerwords featuring Gold Fist
- Victory Brewing Co featuring Moonglow
- Full Sail Brewing Co featuring Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Ballast Point featuring Victory at Sea