Graduating from high school or college is such a big accomplishment. It’s a time that we should all celebrate. No matter how big or small the celebration, we need to make sure the graduate feels the love and knows that we are all proud of them and one way to do that is giving them a graduation gift they’ll love!
Hosting a party can be so much fun but they can also be very stressful. I absolutely love hosting parties but I seem to get in over my head every single time. I try to do way too much so planning the party and keeping notes (on pinterest or in a notebook) has been the best way for me to get things done without driving myself crazy.
Since graduation is right around the corner, I’ve gathered some super fun and cute graduation party ideas that you can make easily and I’ve added in a few gift ideas that the graduate will love!
Graduation Gifts & Party Ideas
Click on the links below to read the tutorial instructions and recipes for the ten grad gifts and party ideas! Be sure to leave a comment letting my blog friends know that you found them at The Dallas Socials!
- DIY Photo Collage– By Michelle’s Party Plan-It
- Candy Graduation Cap Favors– By Organized 31
- Bright Future Party– By Frog Prince Paperie
- Paper Star Ideas– By Organized 31
- Shutterfly Graduation Party– Tikkido
- Write A Card Graduation Party Idea– By Organized 31
- Graduation Party Inspirations– By Frog Prince Paperie
- Simple Graduation Gift– By Or So She Says
- Last Minute Graduation Decoration– By Organized 31
- Upcycled Box Party Tray– By Organized 31
What is one piece of advice you give to graduates?