Saturday, October 27 (11 am – 6 pm) & Sunday, October 28 (11 am – 5 pm)
The Nasher Sculpture Center is pleased to welcome the Klyde Warren Park to the neighborhood by offering free admission, extended hours, and activities during the opening weekend, October 27 and 28, 2012.
- Free admission on Saturday and Sunday
- Admission extended for one hour on Saturday
- Opportunity to view three exhibitions: Sightings: Eva Rothschild, Rediscoveries: Modes of Making in Modern Sculpture and Sculpture in So Many Words: Text Pieces 1960–80.
- Special activities on Saturday include: interactive artist demonstrations; art tours; live music with DJ Jeff Mitchell and the Phonophreaks; Nasher Cafe extended hours featuring lunch, grab-and-go options, and bar service.
- Culmination of a month long celebration of “Art in October” in the Dallas Arts District.
Free admission sponsored by Fossil Inc. Programming sponsored by El Centro College.