Who says you have to wait til the Fall to start eating your favorite pumpkin recipes? All you need is some pumpkin spice found at your local grocer to make some delicious fall flavored snacks with ease. Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies are always a hit at our house especially in the Summer because we haven’t eaten pumpkin in so many months.
These Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies are full of flavor and have the perfect amount of spice to take you back to the cooler months of the year. This is a made from scratch cookie recipe which is my favorite way to make them! It’s easy to make and with ingredients you already have in your pantry!
Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 C unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
Let’s make cookies:
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together – Flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Set aside.
- Add the brown sugar with the white sugar in a second mixing bowl.
- On low-medium speed add the butter to the combined sugars beating until the mixture is creamy.
- In a small bowl, whip the eggs.
- Slowly pour in the eggs while continuing to beat together all of the ingredients until they are well blended.
- Now mix in the peanut butter and vanilla until everything is completely incorporated.
- Slowly begin to scoop in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients .
- Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Cover the bowl with the cookie dough with cling wrap and place it in the refrigerator for ½ hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- After the ½ hour remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and use a small ice cream scoop and make small dough balls.
- Place these cookie dough balls on the parchment paper lined cookie sheets spacing each dough ball at least 2 inches away from each other.
- Dip a fork into a bowl with sugar then use it to flatten the cookies making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake the cookies at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle white sugar on top of each cookie.
- Allow the cookies to cool briefly on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Looking for more cookie recipes?
- Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Peanut Butter Muddy Buddy Cookies
- Easter Chick Nutter Butter Cookies
- Bunny Paw Sugar Cookies
- Thumbprint Cookie
- Football Field Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easter Egg Cookies
- Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crinkle Cookies
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cookie
- Pumpkin Spice Mocha Latte Cookies
- Finding Dory Cookies
- Homemade Oreo Cookies