If you’re looking for the perfect Thanksgiving Dessert that is easy and sure to please, make these Little Gobblers. They are simple to make and always a crowd pleaser.
- Brown M&M Minis
- Red Jelly Bellys
- Yellow Jelly Bellys
- Orange Jelly Bellys
- Nabisco Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Candy Corn
- Reeses Cups
- White Cookie Icing
- Attach a Nabisco Chocolate Wafer Cookie to the top of your Reeses with a small dob of icing.
- Attach the Nabisco Chocolate Wafer Cookie and your Reeses to the Nutter Butter with a small dob of icing. Make sure they are all secure, press together firmly.
- Place a Nabisco Chocolate Wafer Cookie on your counter.
- Squirt a large dob of white cooking icing onto the cookie. This will be your glue for the whole dessert so make sure you put plenty.
- Attach the turkey “body” (Nutter Butter, Reeses, and Cookie) onto the large dob of icing. Hold for a few seconds to make sure it is secure.
- Before the icing dries, add 2 orange jelly bellys for the Turkeys claws.
- Put icing along the back side of the turkey and attach the “feathers” (candy corn). Add as many as you would like.
- Squirt icing on the front of the Nutter Butter in the shape of an upside down triangle for the turkey’s face.
- Place the Brown M&M Minis, yellow jelly belly and red jelly belly to make a face.
- Sit back and watch your guests stare at your turkey dessert in awe.
Let me know yours turned out! Enjoy!