1. Spicy Pumpkin and Apple Bundt Cake – The big chunks of pumpkin and apple in the batter not only allow you to taste the fruits in all their glory, they also bring so much flavor and texture to the cake! The blend of spices is simply perfect, too. It sort of makes you want to get up and dance
2. Nut Free Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole – Delicious Sweet Potato Casserole completely nut free topped with a crunchy oat streusel topping
3.Sweet Potato Casserole – This simple recipe comes together pretty quickly and I think you could actually make it the night before Thanksgiving if you are worried about oven space and time.
4. Brown Sugar and Butter Sweet Potato Cups – These potato cups are the perfect serving size, kind of like a cupcake, and the brown sugar and butter make the mashed sweet potato decadent while the fluffy sweet meringue seals the deal.
5. Slow-Cooker Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Mash – These sweet potatoes have just enough (read: plenty of) butter, heavy cream, and milk. Brown sugar and cinnamon play up the natural sweetness, but I also slip in a subtle ingredient that adds complexity: carrots.
6. (Top Secret) Stuffing Recipe – Since this recipe does start with a box, it’s a super quick side dish to add to your holiday meals.
7. Toffee Caramel Apple Cake – This Toffee Caramel Apple Cake Recipe is perfect on a crisp, fall day served as a dessert or with coffee in the morning.
8. Cookie Turkeys – The concept is simple: an Oreo cookie coated in chocolate and decorated with candies to look like a turkey!
9. Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake with Oreo Crust – Oreo crust, two layers of cheesecake (one plain and one with pumpkin puree) and whipped cream!
10.Quick Thanksgiving Appetizers-Cheese & Olive Turkeys – These quick Thanksgiving appetizers don’t require baking or heating and since the crackers are light and thin and super crispy, your little flock of cheese & olive turkeys are best enjoyed soon after assembly.
11. Healthy Pumpkin Pie – While absolutely delicious, this pie isn’t your typical Sweet and Spicy Pumpkin pie. It’s more like a cross between a cheesecake and pumpkin pie, so it does have a bit of a tangy taste to it and isn’t really all that sweet.
12. Wild Rice Sweet Potato Stuffing – A wonderfully flavorful wild rice stuffing with sweet potatoes and mushrooms. Vegan and gluten free, and perfect for Thanksgiving!
13. Apple Walnut Stuffing – Take a shortcut with this stuffing and use a combo of the prepackaged cubes along with some fresh toasted bread
14. Fall Harvest Salad with Roasted Brassicas, Fingerlings, and Radishes – Prep this dish early; The roasted brassicas, boiled whole potatoes, and dressing can be made up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated
15. Stuffed Mushrooms – This recipe is perfect for leftover stuffing or as a pre-dinner appetizer.
16. Mayflower Munch Mix – simple munch mix to tide everyone over until dinner was finished
17. Healthy Tiramisu Recipe – It is rich, creamy, and incredibly light– all for under 100 calories!
18. Pumpkin Cake – The batter comes together quickly and t he added spices add a boost of flavor of pumpkin.
19. Pumpkin Baked French Toast – A made-from-scratch breakfast casserole with sweet cinnamon and creamy pumpkin in every delicious bite.
20. Candy Corn Pudding Pops – Everybody will love these pops made with TruMoo Milk.