The Toyota Texas Fest is almost here and I couldn’t be more excited. The weekend is going to be full of excitement with music, games, activities and more! The Toyota Texas Fest takes at the Toyota Stadium in Frisco during May 20th -22nd.
- Three day event. I understand that all events can’t be all weekend long but it drives me crazy when there is something that I really want to do but can’t because of other plans. Thankfully, the Toyota Texas Fest will be her all weekend starting Friday, May 20th.
- Tickets won’t break the bank. If you buy your tickets in advance, one day passes are only $1o and 3 day passes are $20! If you aren’t able to buy them in advance, you can pay $20 at the door for a daily ticket.
- Family friendly. The Toyota Texas Fest is completely friendly family. There will be a TPWD Outdoor Adventures Area that will include outdoor activities for all ages. Not to mention the kid zone that will have inflatables and more kid related activities.
- Proceeds benefit Texas Parks and Wildlife. The TPWD annually receives a $250,000 donation from the Tournament; the grand total to date is $2.25 Million. These donations go to help further the TPWD programs which help conservation education and youth awareness offerings throughout the state of Texas.
- Lone Star Food Fest with Dean Fearing. If you know me, you know I love food. You can purchase an upgraded ticket and attend the Lone Star Food Fest which takes place on Saturday and Sunday.
- Neighborhood Fishin’. Eighteen neighborhood lakes receive frequent stockings of catfish in summer and rainbow trout in winter, which makes for good fishing throughout the season. Find out if there is a lake near you that got stocked.
- Kids are free. Not only are ticket prices already cheap, kids under 15 get in free with a ticketed adult.
- Live Music. What type of Festival would this be with no live music? All weekend long, you will find the stage filled with awesome talent. Find the full schedule here.