Continuing our cocktail series provided from Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse, we are presenting a cocktail that sounds better than the rest – White Chocolate Candy Cane Martini! This is my kind of drink.
White Chocolate Candy Cane Martini
- 1.5 Oz – Stoli Vanil Vodka
- 0.75 Oz – Godiva White Chocolate
- 0.5 Oz – Peppermint Schnapps
- 2.0 Oz – Half and Half
- Garnish w/ Crushed Candy Canes
- Combine all ingredients in a Boston shaker, fill with ice, and shake 10-15 times
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
If you would rather have someone else make this for your, head to Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse at 5251 Spring Valley Rd, Dallas, TX.
Don’t miss the recipe for Pumpkin Spice Latte-Tini here.