Did he like it and put a ring on it?
Good news for the engaged (and want-to-be-engaged) ladies..
The Bridal Show is this weekend, July 31st & August 1st from 10am-5pm. The show will be at Dallas Market Hall, tickets can be purchased at the door ($10/adults and $5/under 14) , check out their site for a $1 off coupon.
If you fall under the want-to-be-engaged category, you’re not alone. You may or may not heard of Lisa Linehan, a north Texas lady who is on a mission to find “the one.” She has her own Reality TV Show on CW33 called Project Husband. She has her mind set that she will be getting married in February at a venue in Colleyville. The date is set, the location chosen, she just needs a man to marry. Hey, you might even see her at the Bridal Show making last minute decisions on vendors.
Never been to a Bridal Show? Here are some tips:
- Bring along a friend or family member that will give you honest opinions and who knows your taste.
- Bring address labels so you don’t have to write down your address over and over throughout the day.
- Don’t make a deposit unless you’re absolutely 100% sure, weigh out your options before deciding on anything.
- Wear comfy shoes, you don’t want to have to deal with blisters and burning feet.
- Bring paper & pen to take notes, checks to make deposits, and a large bag to carry everything in.
- Have fun! It’s your day, no one else’s!
Good luck! If you have any questions, visit the Bridal Show Facebook Like Page.