Award-winning Fogo de Chão, an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse, will offer a charitable dinner package on April 2 from 5:30– 8:30 p.m. with 100 percent of the proceeds to benefit Junior Achievement of Dallas. The special price is $50 per person (a $75 value) and $25 for children ages six to 10 years of age. The Junior Achievement dinner package includes:
- Unlimited servings of 16 cuts of fire-roasted meats, such as the house specialty picanha and filet mignon, carved tableside by Brazilian–trained Gaucho chefs
- Gourmet salad bar featuring more than 30 items including smoked and cured meats, imported cheeses and vegetables
- One glass of wine from their award winning wine list or one cocktail, such as the authentic Brazilian beverage, The Caipirinha
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Dessert, such as the restaurant’s signature Papaya Cream
The best part about this event is that 100% of the proceeds are being donated to the Junior Achievement of Dallas. The Junior Achievement uses outcomes-based, activity-driven lesson plans to teach elementary students about their roles as individuals, workers, and consumers, and to prepare middle and high school students for key economic and workforce issues they will face. Programs are offered during the school day, directly in the classroom.
In order to take part in this special experience and benefit evening, reservations are required and must be made by contacting Kristyn Senters with Junior Achievement at (972) 677-2930 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Seating is limited.