As if we would throw a so-called party without inviting our most slammin’ crew of yelpers! Take a night off of gearing up for the next Y2K apocalypse, ya big buzz kill. Yelp teamed up with some bangin’ businesses that will blow your mind grapes, so find your dingiest thermal leggings, pull them on under your torn up jeans, and unearth that ill-fitting trench coat hiding in your closet – the ’90s are back for one night only, baby! 21+
- Velvet Taco
- Whiskey Cake
- Pho Is For Lovers
- More to come…
- Crispin Cider
- Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka
- Deep Eddy Vodka
- Honest Tea
- more to come…
- DJ Entertainment
- Old School Nintendo Mario Bros on a Big Screen
- Make Your Own Graffiti
- Some RAD furniture from CORT
- Hip-Hop Dance Performances
- Fun Photo Times
- Get Banged By Live Hair Group more to come…
Event Details: Saturday, November 19th from 8-10pm at Life in Deep Ellum
You must be part of Yelp to attend this event, if you aren’t already it’s easy and FREE so do it now! This event is only open to guests that are 21 years of age and older so bring your ID. Additionally the name you RSVP’d with on Yelp must match your ID.
How to RSVP:
1) Sign into your Yelp account
2) Click the RSVP button at the top of this listing and click “I’m In.”
3) If you are bringing a +1, you MUST list your guest’s first name, last name in the guest box. Example of a +1: John Smith
4) If you do not follow the preceding directions, your RSVP will not be valid.
5) Your RSVP must be confirmed with an email from email@example.com to ensure entry.
Please remember to drink responsibly and designate a driver.
These events are complimentary for you and a guest (unless otherwise specified), but please remember to tip your bar staff and servers. Confirmations for this event will be sent out on or before November 15th. If wait listed, you will only be notified if a spot opens up on the guest list.
If you’re Elite, please only use your Elite calendar to RSVP. Do Not RSVP here. If you are a vendor or entertainer interested in participating in this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Yelp events are always tons of fun with great food, drinks and company. Let me know if you’ll be there!