All aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine invites little engineers to join him for a day of big adventures and even bigger memories at Day Out with Thomas: Big Adventures Tour 2018. Children everywhere can spend a day with their friend Thomas when the #1 Engine pulls into The Grapevine Vintage Railroad on April 13-15 & 20-22, 2018. Day Out with Thomas: Big Adventures Tour 2018 is presented by Mattel.
This fun-filled event offers children and their families the opportunity to take a ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends™ series. In addition, they will meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway and enjoy a day of Thomas-themed activities including crafts, photo ops, and more. The tour, now in its 23rd year, will make 42 stops across the U.S. and Canada and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2018.
When you purchase a ticket, you will get all of the following:
- A 25-minute ride with a talking Thomas the Tank Engine
- A Meet & Greet with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station featuring a variety of activities
- A ‘Passport to Adventures’ booklet for children to track their journey at the event a receive a special prize upon completion.
- Thomas & Friends-themed activities including crafts, photo ops, and more
- Storytelling, video viewing and live music
Tickets are $25 per person. Children under the age of 24 months (2 years) may ride for free, however must be issued a lap ticket and must ride in the lap of a parent/guardian. Children may not ride in strollers or car seats while the train is in motion. Don’t wait to buy your ticket, many of times will sell out in advance!