Have you ever looked at an image and thought, “I really wish I could edit this photo myself.” That has happened to me more times than not. I never want to bother sister who is a Photoshop pro or hire someone to make such minor changes so I had always just let it be. About a year ago, I was at a photography class and someone mentioned how easy and accessible Lightroom was. I didn’t know what they were talking about so I went home and did some research.
The first thing that I noticed was the price.The Creative Cloud Photography Plan is only $9.99 per month. If I edited only one picture a month, it was more than worth the price to me.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC: Digital photo processing and editing.
- Adobe Photoshop CC: Image editing and compositing.
Mobile apps and services
- Adobe Photoshop Fix: Photoshop retouching for everyone.
- Adobe Lightroom for mobile: Edit, organize and share images anywhere.
- Adobe Photoshop Mix: Creative mobile image editing.
- Adobe Voice: Animated videos in minutes.
- Adobe Slate: Beautiful visual stories.
- Adobe Premiere Clip: Video editing on the go.
- Adobe Portfolio: Portfolio websites made easy.
No matter if you’re wanting to make small edits or complete transform a pictures, Creative Cloud Photography is great. Change the look and feel of your photography with one touch. If you know how to work a computer, then Photoshop and Lightroom will be a breeze to learn.
Not only can you edit your photography, but using their cloud system is a great way to organize and share all of your pictures. I feel like I’ve tried every single way to organize my photos but they always end up all over the place. Using Adobe Creative Cloud allows me to organize all my photos into albums and share them on my favorite social networks. Another fun perk of using Adobe is downloading Adobe Slate mobile app to craft visual stories and animated videos and the Adobe Voice mobile app to add your own voice for narration. How much fun is that?
Whether you’re a beginner or expert, I highly suggest purchasing a year membership to Adobe Creative Cloud. The $10 per month is more than worth it. If you’re still looking for more info, find more details about Lightroom and Photoshop through Best Buy.