Warmer weather has arrived and we couldn’t be more excited. Warmer weather means that we get to spend as much time as possible outside playing, exploring and learning. We love to hang out in our backyard and play as many games as possible.
Playing games is a great learning tools for kids whether they realize it or not. It teaches social skills, problem solving skills and so much more. We try to incorporate games in many aspects in our life not only because it’s a great way to learn but it keeps things fun.
With tablets and phones so accessible, it’s sometimes hard to get kids outside and under the sun. I’ve gathered 10 backyard games that will make them want put their screens away and get outside. These games can easily be made in no time and enjoyed by all ages!
10 Fun Backyard Games
10 Reasons to Spend More Time Outside!
Click on the links below to read the tutorial instructions for these fun backyard games! Be sure to leave a comment letting my blog friends know that you found them at The Dallas Socials!
- Builders and Bulldozers– By Or So She Says
- Vintage Ring Toss-By I Should Be Mopping
- Favor-ette Beach Board Game-By Sheri Silver
- DIY Cornhole Board– By Amber Oliver
- Nature Scavenger Hunt-By Eating Richly
- Tic Tac Toe– By Red Ted Art
- DIY Backyard Blocks– By Love And Renovations
- Giant Pickup Sticks– By I Heart Naptime
- Water Toy Games– By Mom always Finds Out
- DIY Lawn Dice and Scoreboard– By Love and Renovations