As most of you know, I work with ChevyDrivesDFW.com and this week they have put 10 DFW Bloggers in new Chevy’s to test drive for a whole week. I was lucky enough to be chosen, so I’m cruising in a 2013 Chevy Cruze til next weekend.
Jealous yet? Well, you should be. I have driven many Chevy’s before but this was my first time to drive a Chevy Cruze. The interior is impeccable. I am completely blown away by the amount of features that are included, such as the Chevy MyLink. The Mylink technology is fascinating. It keeps me connected with everything that is important to in life.
My Link Features
- Touch Screen: MyLink offers a 7 inch diagonal screen that is within easy reach from the driver (and passengers) seat so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road. If you aren’t a fan of touch screen, you are also able to use the buttons below.
- Connect your phone: MyLink is compatible with most bluetooth enabled devices. Connect your phone and have instant access to your contacts.
- Bluetooth Streaming: Once your phone is connected, not only are you able to connect with your friends and family but you are also able to live stream music and news straight from your phone. Listen to Pandora or stitcher within seconds or listen to songs you have stored on your phone.
- Enhanced Voice Control: MyLink delivers high-accuracy speech recognition that lets you use simple voice commands for hands-free calling, radio controls, SiriusXM, Pandora, Stitcher, and Bluetooth wireless. All you have to do is tap a button on your steering wheel and speak a command. The steering wheel controls keep your hands safely on the wheel while you select music, make phone calls or control the music volume.
- Navigation: Never be late to an event again because you’re lost. Turn by turn navigation will get you where you need to be with no hassle at all. The system updates moment to moment from wherever you are, always keeping you on track to your destination.
- On Star: Talk with a REAL, live representative within seconds. A representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can ask for directions, to unlock your car and Onstar can help prevent a robber from stealing your car.
- Sirius XM Travel Link: Get updates on fuel prices so you can plan your fill-up schedule accordingly for the most savings. Stay one step ahead of the weather with up-to-the-minute reports. You can even check on movie times in the area. It’s all right at your fingertips with SiriusXM Travel Link.
For more pictures of the 2013 Chevy Cruze LTZ, check out our album.