It’s been exactly one year since I found out I was pregnant with my little one. That means exactly a year ago, I stopped drinking. I know many people talk about how they can’t wait to have their first drink after having their baby but the only thing that has been on my mind is sleep. I would much rather go to bed than to stay up and drink. It’s amazing how much energy a little baby can suck out of you. Now that my little boy is 4 months old, I’ve finally started getting in the rhythm of my new life and understanding my new schedule. Understanding my new schedule means, knowing when I can drink.
Since I eat Mexican food a few times a week, there are moments when all I want is a fresh margarita to wash down my chips and salsa. As much as I love the classic margarita, I love to try margaritas with a twist. I’ve gathered a few of my favorites that are to die for.
Love margaritas? Give one of these a try!
1. The Classic Margarita
2. Watermelon Margarita
3. Spicy Grapefruit Margarita
4. Jalapeno Grapefruit Margarita
5. Sangria Swirled Frozen Margaritas
6. Orange Grapefruit Margarita
7. Strawberry Banana Margarita
8. Smoky Harvest Apple Cider Margaritas
9. Watermelon Margaritas
10. Blue Agave Margarita
11. Minty Watermelon Cucumber Margaritas
12. Pineapple Margarita
13. Beer Margaritas
14. Fresh Strawberry Mango Margaritas
15. Chocolate Margaritas
16. Sweet and Spicy Top Shelf Margarita
17. Frozen Pineapple Margarita
How do you like your margarita? Let me know your favorite recipe so I can give it a try!