Father’s Day is almost here and it’s time to start thinking about what to get your dad, husband and loved ones. For my dad, I always seem to buy him the same presents year after year. I’d buy him new shirts and some lottery tickets. I thought that he loved it all but I went to his house one afternoon and while in his bedroom, I noticed a stack of all the shirts I had been buying him over the years. There was literally 20 shirts stacked up on a chair with all the tags still on them.
I wasn’t mad at him, I was more upset with myself for buying him items that he didn’t need year after year. After seeing my presents still sitting in his room with my own eyes, I decided to put more thought into the gifts so I started making DIY Fathers Day presents.
It’s almost time to celebrate all of the amazing dads out there, but before the big day arrives you need a plan! You need to know what your kid will be making him for breakfast, how many cards your child wants to make, and you need to come up with something spectacular that he will love as a gift!
Father’s day is even sweeter when the little ones get involved and you can witness that excitement. It’s such a beautiful thing to see how much they love their daddy unconditionally. Where The Smiles Have Been created a really cute printable “All About My Dad” interview. Fill it out today, laminate it, and it will become a treasure in the years ahead. This simple printable gift will be a beautiful way dad can look back at the child’s handwriting and remember the silly words and memories from back when they were little. Print your free printable interview sheet HERE.
Foam felt sheets are amazing because they are so cheap and versatile! I use them all the time in 3D projects, but I love how Aimee Geroux layered the foam sheets to create this adorable EGGcelent Father’s Day card! It’s the perfect card for dad that can be made easily relargless of you, or your child’s, skill level. Hop over to grab the full recipe tutorial HERE.
I Should Be Mopping The Floor‘s gift tags are so cute I feel like I should create a game with them. Something like pin the tie on daddy, or maybe a tie-darts game, maybe? Print these colorful tags for yourself and tell me that you don’t find yourself looking at them in amazement! Use a good quality card stock paper and grab yourself an entire ball of twine! Then jump over to grab the free printable and tutorial HERE.
15 Cards and Printable Gifts for Father’s Day
Click on the links below to grab all of the amazing card tutorial and free Father’s Day gift printables. Each one is guaranteed to help your little ones show Dad how much he is loved. Don’t forget to leave a comment letting my blog friends know you found their great Father’s Day cards and gifts at The Dallas Socials!
- Origami Shirt Father’s Day Card by Red Ted Art
- Pop Up Father’s Day Card by Red Ted Art
- DIY Father’s Day Gift Card by Aimee Geroux
- Father’s Day Gift Tags by I Should Be Mopping The Floor
- You Rock Dad Coloring Page and Frame by Katarina’s Paperie
- Father’s Day Hands Down Printable by Saving Dollars and Sense
- All About My Dad Interview Printable by Where The Smiles Have Been
- Free Printable Coupon Book for Dad by Mama Cheaps
- Father’s Day My Dad Printable for Preschoolers by Thrifty Mommas Tips
- Nuts About Dad Father’s Day Gift by Saving Dollars and sense
- All About Dad Survey for Kids by Mama Cheaps
- LOVE YOU TO PIECES by Trish Sutton
- Dad’s Ultimate Pampering Kit and Sweet & Spicy Steak Rub by Whispered Inspirations
- “BEST BUDS” Father’s Day Gift by Half Scratched
- You’re An Un-Bee-Lievable Daddy by Aimee Geroux