Ways you can help the community
- In-restaurant Donation Canisters – Small change adds up to big change; life-saving change. Drop your spare change into the acrylic donation canister between the registers at any Firehouse Subs restaurant.
- Round Up – “Round Up” your credit card or cash purchase to the nearest dollar every time you visit a Firehouse Subs.
- Pickle Buckets – Purchase a recycled five-gallon pickle bucket for only $2 each. All proceeds benefit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation. Use the pickle buckets for painting, gardening, washing the car, or anything else you can think of.
- Fire Safety Campaign – October is National Fire Safety Month. Support Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation by purchasing a $1 or $5 medallion from any Firehouse Subs restaurant. Your medallion will be displayed on the restaurant wall all month long.
- Murray Bros. Caddyshack® Charity Golf Tournament – In 2012, proceeds from the tournament benefited the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation. 2013’s tournament will benefit the Foundation again.
Make a donation today: http://www.firehousesubs.com/Disaster-Relief.aspx