Pappasito’s Cantina opened its first Dallas/Fort Worth location in Richardson at 723 S. Central Expressway in 1989 and has since grown its operations to five Dallas-area locations. Pappasito’s serves legendary Tex-Mex at 21 total locations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Atlanta. Thanks to Dallas’s lively dining community that supports innovative, quality Tex-Mex cuisine, the company has experienced continued success.
Beginning Oct. 1, Pappasito’s will roll out a series of in-restaurant weekly specials which include the signature Beef & Chicken Fajitas:
- Week 1: Oct. 1-5: Half Price Beef & Chicken Fajitas All day, large size only.
- Week 2: Oct. 7-11: Half Price Happy Hour Appetizers with beverage purchase, 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in the bar.
- Week 3: Oct. 13-19: Half Price Lunch Beef & Chicken Fajitas, medium size only, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Week 4: Oct. 20-26: eClub Free Appetizer with “Pappasito’s Pass” (with entrée purchase, one per table per visit. Excludes appetizer sampler, quesadillas and nachos.) eClub members will receive a reusable Free Appetizer coupon on Oct. 18, valid for as many guest visits during Oct. 20 – Oct.26.
- Week 5: Oct. 27-30: Half Price Beef & Chicken Fajitas All day, large size only.
During the 30-day celebration, fans of legal drinking age can also enjoy an anniversary drink, the Pappasito’s Reserva Margarita made with Corazon Reposado barrel-aged tequila, which has been hand-selected especially for Pappasito’s Cantina, Grand Marnier, organic agave nectar, and fresh lemon and lime juices shaken tableside and served on the rocks. Guests who order the special drink will receive a complimentary 30th anniversary commemorative glass.
Pappasito’s will also host a 30-day Facebook giveaway campaign found on facebook.com/pappasitos where fans can enter for a chance to win a daily giveaway of a $50 Pappasito’s gift card throughout the 30 days of celebration. Winners will be drawn daily and one, lucky winner will also take home a $500 Pappasito’s gift card as the grand prize at the end of October.
Find the closest Pappasito’s to you here: http://pappasitos.com/locations/