The weather has officially dropped in Texas, which means it’s time for some hot homemade meals and soup. I was recently given the chance to try out Bertolli Frozen meals. I absolutely love cooking and I truly believe nothing beats a home cooked meal so the idea of frozen soup and pre-made meals didn’t settle well with me. That was until I gave it a try.
Want to talk about easy? All you have to do is add water to your Bertolli frozen soup, cook until boiling point and you’re done. Bertolli offers six different soups for you to choose from.
- Bertolli Chicken Minestrone: Roasted white meat chicken, pasta, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots and celery in a savory chicken broth.
- Bertolli Italian Style Wedding: Mini Italian-style meatballs with spinach, bacon pieces, carrots and ditalini pasta in a savory broth.
- Bertolli Ricotta and Lobster Ravioli in a Seafood Bisque: Ricotta and lobster-filled ravioli with diced celery and carrots in a rich seafood bisque.
- Bertolli Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta: Roasted white meat chicken, beans, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, tomatoes, and pasta in a hearty vegetable broth.
- Bertolli Tomato Florentine & Tortillini with Chicken: Tender beef, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots and in celery with bowtie pasta in a savory broth.
Want to try Bertolli for FREE? It’s your lucky day.
I’m giving away 4 coupons for you to try out a FREE Bertolli Meal or Meal Soup (up to $9.99). This giveaway will have 4 winners, each receiving 1 FREE coupon. Sign up below, winner will be announced on Friday, October 12.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own. To learn more, please visit our Disclosures.