Heading to the Texas Rangers game but don’t know what to wear?
My husband and I visit many Rangers games throughout the season. If I can suggest anything, it would be to dress comfortable! Wear clothes that you don’t mind sitting in for many hours and shoes that you can walk a couple miles in. You will be walking a bit so comfortable flip flops, flats or tennies are my go-to.
I’ve found some great Game Day Fashion pieces to give you inspiration for your next ball game. If you’re heading to a game in the summer, I highly recommend wearing shorts and a tank because the ball park gets HOT.
- Texas Rangers Cascade V-Neck Top — $31.50
- Mejestic Texas Rangers Replica Jersey — $72.00
- Nike Texas Rangers Raglan Tee — $36.00
- MLB Texas Rangers Glitter Tank — $24.99
- Texas Rangers Open Back Tee — $19.99
- Merona Modern Ankle Pants — $27.99
- Mossimo Mid-Rise Bootcut Jeans — $29.99
- NYDJ Bi-Stretch Ankle Pants — $110.00
- Dollhouse Mid-Rise Belted Jeans — $27.99
- Mossimo Mid-Rise Dark Wash Jeggings — $29.99
- Mossimo Ona Scrunch Ballet Flats — $16.99
- Keds Pennant Baseball Sneakers — $60.00
- Texas Rangers Quilted Hobo Bag — $26.49
- MLB Texas Rangers Dangle Earrings — $4.99
- Texas Rangers Franchise Cap — $24.99
- Game Time MLB Watch — $19.44
What other game day pieces would you add?