Thanksgiving is one of my favorite family get togethers. It’s usually a crazy busy day trying to stop at everybody’s events and see everyone but the fact that every place we go is stocked with all sorts of food and desserts sweeten the deal.
Last year things were switched up a bit. Instead of having to run all over town to see family, we hosted Thanksgiving for the very first time in our house. It was such a change of pace and I loved every minute of it. Although we hosted Thanksgiving, thankfully most of the food was taken care of so I took it into my own hands to make all the desserts that I could find.
As much as I love food, Thanksgiving dessert is my favorite! Nothing says Fall like a homemade pecan pie. While we love the traditional favorites, I wanted to switch things up and make some food that I knew others wouldn’t be bringing. I made a list of fun Fall desserts that I knew everybody would love and wanted to share them with you. Make these at Thanksgiving or anytime during the Fall and Winter and can’t go wrong!
1. Pumpkin Layer Cake with Creamy Cinnamon Whip from A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
2. Cinnamon Ice Cream from Amanda’s Cookin’
3. Blueberry Lemon Cake With Lemon Glaze from Averie Cooks
4. Apple Cider Cheesecake Shortbread Bars from Baking Dom
5. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake With Turtle Cookie Crust from Club Narwhal Blog
6. Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread with Vanilla Glaze from the Comfort of Cooking
7. Glazed Cinnamon Spice Cookies from Crazy Little Projects
8. Peanut Butter Pie Recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything
9. Pumpkin Zucchini Dark Chocolate Muffins from The Healthy Foodie
10. Buttery Gingerbread Maple Muffins from How Sweet it Is
11. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Ginger & White Chocolate from A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
12. Tiramisu Cheesecake from Amanda’s Cookin’
13. Caramelized Banana Upside-Down Cake from Averie Cooks
14. S’more Truffles & White Chocolate S’more Fudge Sundaes from Baking Dom
15. Oreo Cinnamon Rolls from Club Narwhal Blog
16. Gooey German Chocolate Cake Cookies from The Comfort of Cooking
17. Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies from Crazy Little Projects
18. Streusel Topped Pumpkin Pie – The Girl Who Ate Everything
19.Unbelievably Healthy Pumpkin Pie from the Healthy Foodie
20.No-Bake Bourbon Pecan Pie Cheesecakes from How Sweet It Is