White Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle of Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 litre of club soda (or ginger ale if you like it really sweet)
- 2 kiwis
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Cut the kiwi and the lime into wedges.
- Pour the wine into a large, preferably glass, pitcher.
- Add all the fruit and the sugar then mix well.
- Cover and let it sit in the fridge for at least one hour.
- When you’re ready to drink, add the club soda and about two handfuls of ice.
- Mix again and serve immediately.