Grab your girlfriends, sisters, mom and every girl you know then head to the Women’s Expo being help at Dallas Market Center on August 25 and August 26th. The Women’s Expo is the longest running event in the southwest dedicated to women. Displays will include booths dedicated to shopping, entertainment, beauty, style, travel, health screenings, makeovers and more. Engaging entertainment on the VISIONS Main Stage and the Southwest Dairy Farmers Culinary Stage provide a weekend’s worth of entertainment and opportunities for free advice, food sampling and fashion show fun.
Fun happenings at the Expo:
- Lisa Green of Coupon Girls LA will show women how to slash their grocery budget with her easy couponing system that has landed her on TLC’s “Extreme Couponing.
- Victoria Snee will expose the tips and tricks used by all the Hollywood stars in their beauty regimes and will be signing copies of her book, The Beauty Buzz
- Cricket Lee with Fitlogic will show off her new customized system for pants design and show you how to find your own best fit.
- Power House of Dance will inspire you to find your own dancer within as you groove to the beat.
- Local high-profile chefs such as John Franke from Whiskey Cake, Grant Morgan from The Ranch at Las Colinas, Melody Fitzgerald from Southern Breeze Market Café and Sugar & Frosting, and Kitchen Kimberly will show the audience how to whip up a new dinner table favorite
- Lorraine Brock of Get Organized! gives her tips for keeping meal-time madness to a minimum with a little organization and planning.
All of this and much more will be going on throughout the weekend. The Women’s Expo is pleased to announce that Attitudes & Attire as the event’s charity beneficiary. Attendees of VISIONS: The Women’s Expo can help by bringing a new or gently used handbag to donate to the group. For doing so, they will receive $3 off the price of admission on Saturday, Aug. 25.
Tickets cost $10 for Saturday and $8 for Sunday. Take advantage of purchasing your tickets early and receiving a discount. For more information about Visions: The Women’s Expo, please visit their official site.