The Travel and Adventure Show is back again featuring only the best travel exhibitors, experts and events.
Reasons to stop by the Travel and Adventure Show:
- Attend Seminars. With over 15 speakers throughout the weekend, there is sure to be a seminar that will catch your attention. Learn when to splurge on vacations, how to save money, when to road trip and more.
- Go Zip Lining. Strap on your hat and safety gear to zip line across the Dallas Convention Center. Yep, you can zip line indoors!
- Meet Exotic Animals from the Dallas Zoo. A big thanks to the Dallas Zoo for bringing a selection of birds, mammals and reptiles for all to touch and learn about. Presentations will be on Saturday from 1pm-3pm and Sunday from 12:30pm-2:30pm.
- Watch Chefs and Culinary Experts Cook. All day long on Saturday and Sunday, chefs and food experts will be at the Culinary Stage sharing their expertise, cooking their favorite meals and sharing samples. Local celebrity Chef Tiffany Derry will be on stage Sunday from 1pm-2pm.
- Stop and Talk to the Exhibitors. There is a large array of exhibitors at the Travel and Adventure Show from American Airlines to the Indonesian Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- Watch Cultural Performances. Watch the world come alive on the Global Beats Stage where you’ll see culturally diverse dance and music performances representing destinations from around the world.
The show takes place at the Dallas Convention Center. It opens Saturday, November 10, from 10 a.m.- 5 p.m., and Sunday, November 11, from 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. Tickets are $9 online with Promo Code: DAPR or $15 at the Door. Kids 16 years old and under are free of charge.