Shop + Party + Art + Craft at Etsy Dallas Spring Bash
Etsy Dallas has announced the new line up of artists and crafters exhibiting at the 5thannual Spring Bash event. The Shops at Park Lane is a new location for Etsy Dallas Spring Bash to take place at. With more than 40 artists and crafters will be selling their handmade wares on Saturday April 27, from 11 am to 7 pm, you’re sure to find something you can’t go home without. Shop from the finest in handmade from categories such as accessories, art & photography, baby & kids, bags & purses, body care, clothing, housewares, jewelry, paper & stationary, and pets.
The Spring Bash will be held on the green at the Shops at Park Lane, a beautiful tree-lined green space in the heart of Dallas. The Etsy Dallas Spring Bash is a chance for shoppers to connect with their inner crafter and browse goods from hand-selected artists and crafters, just in time for spring weddings, graduation, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day. Patrons have the opportunity to meet the artists in person or even create custom orders (most artists offer it, just ask).
Shoppers will enjoy:
- The best unique shopping experience featuring handmade art & craft from Dallas and beyond
- Free make and take crafts and food samples provided by Whole Foods
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant selling beer and food on site
- Free photo booth
- Free admission
- Plenty of free, secure parking
- Playground on premises for the kids
- Free collectible Bash Bags™ for the first 50 shoppers at 11 am, chock full of handmade goods
Devoted Bash shoppers arrive at least three hours early to stand in line for a Bash Bag™, so newcomers should plan to arrive early for a bag! Stay tuned to our blog for a list of Bash Bag™ contributors and other fun posts such as Daily Discoveries, and Sponsor Spotlights.
On top of the great items that you will find at the Spring Bash, a few retail stores will be having a Sidewalk Sale. A few of the deals include:
- Whole Foods – From 1-7PM, will be grilling hot dogs on the patio with special event pricing of $3 each, discounted draft pints, as well as live music.
- Bloomingdale’s – Will offer an additional 65% off all women’s green and red ticketed merchandise.
- Gordon Biersch – Will offer 10% off food, and will have coupons and gift cards distributed throughout the event.
Stop by The Shops at Park Lane on Saturday!