Every Sunday, Jasper’s will host a special brunch featuring the Café Jazz Ensemble. The talented troupe will provide a soundtrack of fun and soothing jazz favorites, while diners feast on Jasper’s specialty brunch items. It’s the perfect way to unwind during the holiday season, or any season, as we close out the weekend with a relaxing meal.
Menu items include:
- Crabcake Benedict with cured ham and lemon-thyme hollandaise
- White truffle-aged gouda omelet with cured ham and three onion home fries
- Smoked crab chile relleno with fried eggs, roasted corn and jicama-tortilla slaw
- Vanilla French toast with caramelized honey-banana syrup and smoked bacon
- Wood grilled flat iron “steak and eggs” with chili-lime biscuits and smoked bacon gravy
- Banana-malt pancakes with black currant conserve and vanilla whipped cream
- Gramma Minnie’s fried chicken with chunky garlic Yukon potatoes and black pepper–maple gravy
In addition to specialty brunch favorites, the Jasper’s menu also includes wood-roasted flat breads, salads, sandwiches, burgers and entrees like pan-seared salmon and slow-smoked baby back ribs.
To make reservations, please call 469-229-9111