Calling all Foodies, Philanthropists, and Sports Fans…
Taste of the NFL is the ulitimate Party with a Purpose event which brings together Dallas Cowboys players and Top Chefs to benefit The North Texas Food Bank. Taste of the NFL is a group of events held nationally to address the issue of hunger by raising awareness and funds. Food banks across the country, in partnership with professional football teams, hold these annual fundraising events to help feed those in need in their local communities.
Chefs and participating restaurants this year include (but not limited to):
- Kent Rathbun, Executive Chef (Abacus, Jaspers, Rathbun’s Blue Plate, KB’s Woodfire and Grill)
- Anthony Bombaci, Executive Chef (Nana)
- James Johnson, Executive Chef (Pappas Bros)
- TJ Lengnick, Executive Chef (Whiskey Cake)
- Gilbert Garza, Owner/Chef (Suze)
- Bronwen Weber, Executive Chef (Frosted Art Bakery and Studio)
- Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt
- Graham Dodds, Executive Chef (Central 214)
- Rodman Shields, Executive Chef (Nick & Sams)
- James Williams, Training Chef/Manager (NTFB)
Along with these great chefs, Taste of the NFL is hosted by Preston Pearson(Former Dallas Cowboy), Chad Hennings(Former Dallas Cowboy) and Kent Rathbun.I went to this event last year and had an amazing time. There was more food than you can imagine, great company and a live band – who will be back again this year.
If that wasn’t enough, here are the highlights for the evening: 20 gourmet food stations from top DFW chefs, and enjoy a spirited evening featuring: live Emerald City tunes, a silent auction, high-end raffle, Cowboys players (past and present), and appearances by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Sounds like a party, right? Get your tickets online until May 16th for $125 or you can purchase tickets at the door for $150.
Hope to see you there!