Every year before Taste of Addison, Visit Addison has a competition between some of the restaurants participating in Taste of Addison. Twenty restaurants had to present their meals in twenty minutes to celebrate the twenty years of Taste of Addison.
Here are the rules:
- Each special entry is a new dish and not currently on the menu. (This dish does not have to be served at Taste of Addison)
- The restaurants get extra points for using one of Taste of Addison’s sponsors’ ingredients – Dos Equis or Coca Cola.
- Each restaurant has only 1 minute to present their dish to the judges.
- After all of the presentations, judges are invited to taste each dish, speak with the restaurants, take photos, etc.
- Visit Addison has asked that each dish to be served at the restaurant from May 1-May 31 as a Taste of Addison Special.
Talk about a lot of food to taste and vote on! Each restaurant did a great job on presentation and creating a new meal
See these restaurants and many more at Taste of Addison.