Whether you venture to the beach every year or only visit every 10 years, there are a few essential items that you need to bring with you every visit. My husband and I try to go to the beach every year and no matter how many times we go there are items that we forget to bring. Instead of constantly forgetting items, I decided to make a list that is helpful to use year after year so we stop forgetting all the essentials.
This is a great list for your whole family. We don’t use all of these items every single time we go but it’s a great start to your “must haves.” We like to keep a majorit of these items in our car while traveling to the beach so they are always handy just in case we need them. I feel like it’s always better to be over prepared than to not have the items you need.
Toys & Floats:
- Dinosaur Sand Claws Sand Toy Set — $13.95
- Kelsyus Floating Water Hammock — $19.99
- 15-Piece Beach Sand Toy Set — $19.95
- Kelsyus Floating Chair — $30.24
- Hengda Beach Kite — $12.99
- Cotton Craft Beach Towels, 2 Pack — $24.99
- Coleman 16-Can Cooler — $14.56
- Abo Gear Folding Utility Wagon — $77.99
- Rio Beach Wonder Wheeler Beach Cart — $68.73
- Samshine Fashion Striped Beach Tote — $26.99
Another item that is not on the list that you should always have is cash. I’ve been to many beaches that offer services and towels but do not accept any type of card but only cash. We were once on a cruise and stopped at an exotic island. While we were at the beach having a great time, my husband left to use the restroom and came back to tell me that the beach charged to use the bathroom and that they only took cash. Guess who was unprepared and had no cash on them? Yep, we spent most of our afternoon trying to get one of the near by hotels to let us use their restroom even though we were not guests of the hotel. Needless to say, we learned our lesson!