Yall, it’s almost Easter!
Every Easter, both my husband’s side of the family and my family have separate dinners. It’s a time of the year that we all get together and forget about work, hang out with those that we love and just relax in each other’s company. Since we are never the one’s hosting Easter dinner, I always tend to bring a fun dessert. I refuse to show up to anyone’s house empty handed so if I’m not bringing flowers or wine, it’s usually a fun homemade dessert.
We have a bunch of little ones in our family, so bringing a dessert that they can enjoy is always one of my top priorities. Even though there are tons of fun recipes that look super cute, I always want to make sure that the food also tastes good. I know presentation is a big part of food, but no one cares how good it looks if it tastes horrible, right?
I came across a recipe that I knew would be perfect to bring to Easter dinner – Easter Bunny Butt Pretzels. Not only are these treats super cute but they’re easy to make and taste delicious! This is a great recipe to make with your little ones as a fun Easter treat or you can whip these up by yourself in no time.
Bunny Butt Pretzels – Perfect for Easter
- 24 Mini Pretzels’
- 24 Mini Pink Marshmallows
- 48 Mini Bunny Feet Icing Transfers
- 1 Cookie Sheet
- 1 Sheet of Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Take the pretzels and evenly place them onto the cookie sheet
- Place a white melting wafer in the center
- Place sheet into the oven for 3 minutes to lightly melt the wafer
- Using your fingers lightly smash the marshmallow and then place in the top center of the chocolate
- Add the bunny feet
- Let sit on tray for 30 minutes for chocolate to harden back up
The beauty of this Bunny Butt Pretzel recipe is that it takes no time. If you’re in a rush and need a super cute treat to take with you, this is the perfect recipe!
What treats do you like to make for Easter?