Anybody else loving the Cowboys right about now? Our household can’t get enough. Every Sunday, we wake up and get dressed in our Cowboys gear. Not only is it fun to represent the boys all day long but I love being out and about and seeing so many other people representing the best team in the country.
My husband and I love attending games at Jerry’s World and I’ve learned that comfort is key when attending the games. There is lots of walking and maneuvering around crowds so you’ll want something that will let you move without any issues. My go to outfit is usually a Cowboys t-shirt, a pair of jeans and my cowboy boots.
If you’re looking for some game day ideas, I’ve put together a few outfits to help give you some inspiration.
- Victoria’s Secret Pink Cowboy’s Long Sleeve Tee — $26.99
- America’s Finest Apparel Skull Tee — $19.95
- Dallas Football Tee — $25.99
- Victoria’s Secret 3/4 Sleeve Tee — $24.88
- Merona Favorite Tee — $24.99
- Dickie’s Ankle Pants — $27.99
- Bootcut Jeans — $19.99
- Woolrich Chino Pants — $75.00
- Dollhouse Mid-Rise Belted Jeans — $27.99
- Mossimo Mid-Rise Dark Wash Jeggings — $29.99
- Mossimo Ona Scrunch Ballet Flats — $16.99
- Dallas Cowboys Canvas Slip Ons — $24.99
- Dallas Cowboys Scarf — $16.86
- Dallas Cowboys Rhinestone Necklace — $8.50
- Game Time Dallas Cowboys Watch — $35.95
A lot of these pieces you might be able to find in your closet. I suggest mixing and matching to make the look your own. I like to dress fairly casual to the games. If you are going to the stadium to tailgate or for the game, be sure to wear comfortable shoes!