Transitioning from Winter to Spring doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. I love plaid shirts and I always seem to have a bunch from my Winter wardrobe that I do not want to retire for the season. Plaids and stripes are all the rage and can be found through all the major department stores right now so why not take those Fall shirts and turn them into cute outfits for the Spring and Summer?
I’ve taken a darling outfit from Nordstroms and found alternatives for a fraction of the price from items on Amazon. Every single one of the items on my look for less is under $25! You can have the whole outfit for about $100, you can’t beat that! The beautiful thing is that each one of the items work perfectly with more Spring outfits waiting to be worn in your closet.
- Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt — $148.00
- Hudson Jeans Croxley Shorts — $125.00
- Tory Burch Logo Leather Belt — $185.00
- Rebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel — $325.00
- Tory Burch Jolie Ballet Flats — $225.00
- Michael Kors Slim Runway Bracelet — $195.00
- Gorjana Chloe Stud Earrings — $35.00
- Plaid Favorite Tunic — $16.99
- Eyelet Chino Shorts — $19.99
- Modern Dress Belt — $12.99
- Faux Leather Tote Handbag — $25.99
- Scrunch Ballet Flats — $16.99
- Gold Tone Watch — $14.99
- Stud Earrings — $9.20
Every single one of these pieces from the “for less look” can be incorporated with more Spring looks and transitioned into other seasons of the year. Make your wardrobe work for you and you won’t have to spend a fortune on your clothes. I’m all about finding great deals so I can buy more clothes and accessories.
Which look do you like better?